Community projects supported through our global charitable giving program are reviewed and approved by the
IGT’s Social Impact Committee (IGT SIC) which meets quarterly. IGT’s SIC Guidelines ensure that all approved
charitable requests are aligned with our overall corporate social responsibility strategy.
The following guidelines are required for all external donation and sponsorship requests:
- All incoming requests should be submitted via the online charitable application process.
- Requests will be evaluated by the IGT SIC which will meet, at a minimum, on a quarterly basis.
- The IGT SIC will respond to all formal requests in writing. Due to COVID precautions responses will be
provided in email.
- Requests will be evaluated on the basis of a set of criteria including, but not limited to the
- All organizations seeking sponsorship or funding must be a verifiable charitable, non-profit,
tax-exempt, and/or registered charities or public service organizations, (501c3, NGO, etc.) in
those countries in which the Company operates.
- Organizations seeking a charitable donation or sponsorship must comply with all applicable laws,
including jurisdictional laws regulating charitable donations and sponsorships.
- Outside the United States, applicants must be a registered charity and the applicable charitable
tax code and supporting documentation must be included in the application.
- All sponsorships and charitable contributions will be aligned with the Company’s CSR priorities,
which align with IGT’s 9 Sustainable Development Goals. Because of the pandemic, IGT has
prioritized giving to basic needs organizations.
- All sponsorships and charitable contributions are based on funding availability.
- Requests from organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability with respect to employment, volunteer
participation, or the provision of services will not be considered.
- Requests for in-kind contributions, including but not limited to the provision of equipment,
offices, office supplies, and employee time, will fall under the scope of these guidelines.
- IGT does not support pageants, contests, or individuals.
- In general, IGT does not support capital campaigns.
- Requests that include events should be submitted at least 90 days in advance of first event.